The Beach staff has been meeting over the last two days to discuss myriad of educational topics: the direction of the district, innovative practices, greeting new staff member (more on that later), analyzing survey data, and talking about the best ways we can help students grow. It was a tremendous amount of work, but our staff met the challenge with enthusiasm, creativity, and excitement.
Beach Middle School wants to welcome the newest members of our staff:
- Nicholas Cunningham - 6 Blue
- Tiffany Manning - 8 Gold
- David Slusser - 7 Gold
- Katy Steklac - Band Director
- Camille Sloan - French Substitute
- Steve Fifield - Paraeducator
- Lisa Andreski - Paraeducator
- Terri Donajkowski - Paraeducator
- Jen Thompson - Paraeducator
This year's focus will be implementing, expanding, and exploring new ways to incorporate the 4C's into every day lessons. For those that are unfamiliar with the 4C's, they are "Collaboration, Communication, Creativity, and Critical Thinking". The 4C's act as a vehicle to accomplish our district initiative and vision of the Graduate Learner Profile.