There are a couple of things to keep an eye out for if you're interested in seeing our middle schoolers in action!
- The Robotics Team will be competing in Mason this weekend and in Howell on 12/3! Bleep, bloop, bleep, whirrrrrr (that's Robot-talk for "Good luck")
- The Boy's Basketball teams have begun their seasons. You can find the full athletic calendar here.
- Science Olympiad is practicing after school and will begin competition soon!
- The Drama Club is working their thespian hearts out!
- Our Making Money class, with Mr. Thorburn, is taking a field trip to the Junior Achievement Finance Park in Detroit. For more information check out this link.
- Our WEB Leaders are planning some fun activities for our 6th graders, but I've been sworn to secrecy... gobble, gobble.
- 6th graders are headed to the Henry Ford Museum to watch the IMAX movie about our National Parks on December 1st. I can't wait!
- Band, Choir, and Orchestra have concerts the week of 12/5
- The first home swim meet of the year is 12/12. Come visit Beach to watch aquarial (I made that word up) students compete!
Don't forget, the trimester ends 11/22. Schedules change and grades are finalized.
Enjoy your Turkey Day!